with Ray McGinnis
- Meet at Kimberley United Church, 10 Boundary Street, Kimberley
- Thursday, October 14, 2010
- Time: 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Drawing from a splendid range of poems, Ray McGinnis invites you to put on your walking shoes and stroll along trails. You will be encouraged to see what is underfoot and on the horizon. With the skilled leadership of a seasoned writing workshop leader, you’ll be given prompts to discover how creation speaks to you. Honour your relationship with the land and be inspired by what it shows and suggests to you. No previous writing experience necessary.
- Cost: $15 by donation
- Limited child care is available (please request when you register)
- Info or to Register: 250-427-2428
Ray McGinnis is author of Writing the Sacred: A Psalm-inspired Path to Appreciating and Writing Sacred Poetry, now in its’ third printing. He has taught a variety of poetry and journal writing workshops across North America to over 10,000 participants. He lives in Vancouver. For more information about his workshops visit: www.writetotheheart.com