In the land of ski and golf, nestled in the heart of the Kootenay Rockies, here is a place for the Spirit to sing. This is a joyful community, and you are most welcome.
Kimberley United Church is a congregation in the Pacific Mountain Region of The United Church of Canada. Located in Kimberley BC, we offer worship, baptism, weddings, funerals and memorials.
Sunday Worship Cancelled:
Until Further Notice
Because of the COVID-19 outbreak, Kimberley United Church will not hold worship services on Sundays until further notice. Here is a list of some online worship resources that you might want to view. The Moderator’s Online Worship is prerecorded and available now. The other links have not been checked, so the timing is unknown.
- Moderator’s Online Worship
- Oak Bay United Church (Victoria BC) 10am PST Facebook Live Stream: www.facebook.com/OakBayUnitedChurch. You do NOT need a Facebook account to follow along!
- Highlands United Church, North Vancouver — https://www.highlandsonline.org/worship-with-us
- Trinity United Church, Prince George — https://www.trinitypg.ca/pages/live-stream
- Cadboro Bay United Church, Victoria BC: Sermon Podcasts (uploaded on Monday mornings)
- FirstMetropolitan United Church, Victoria BC: Live Stream 11am Sunday Worship
Working with the Anglicans
Click to Read Where Do we Go From Here?
Ministry at Kimberley United
At the Annual Meeting on Feb 24, 2019 the congregation of Kimberley United Church accepted, with regret, the resignation of Rev. Sunny Kim, effective June 31, 2019.
The Committee that was appointed has prepared a Ministry Profile and Search Report which has been approved by the church council and the congregation. We are now searching for a person to begin ministry here as soon as possible.
For more information about this position, or to apply please contact
* * * * * *
Check out the NEWS tab for postings of events and reflections.
The CALENDAR shows upcoming events.
Visit Pictures for some candid shots of recent activities.
A description of Kimberley United Church is on the ABOUT page.
* * * * * *